|Views:4425 | recommendation: | Votes:2 | Discuss:0|
INDOFASTENER 2013 Opens
The INDOFASTENER 2013, a dedicated trade fair for the fastener and fixing industry opened on 23-25 May 2013 at Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran, Jakarta-Indonesia. China Fastener Info (CFI) with its popular and latest magazine—China Fastener Directory(CFD) attended the show, the 57th station of its global tour.
Organized by PT Wahana Kemalaniaga Makmur (WAKENI), INDOFASTENER 2013 as an excellent opportunity for raw material suppliers, manufacturers of fastener production machinery and equipment, and product manufacturers to come into closer contact with buyers, specifiers, distributors and industry professionals from across Indonesia and the neighbouring countries of Southeast Asia who are constantly sourcing for the latest and cutting-edge fastener and fixing technologies. The IndoAutomotive and Ifmac were concurrently held on May 23-25 2013.
The three shows combined totaled around 200 exhibiting companies. There were around 70 exhibiting companies of fasteners including Zhejiang Dongrui, Jiancai Machinery, Taiwan Ching Chan, Taiwan PATTA, etc. Around 80% exhibitors were from China Taiwan, and 12% were from Mainland China.
On Day 1, China Fastener Info’s booth received lots of buyers who were quite interested in the latest China Fastener Directory and Chinese fastener market. Most of the buyers came for purchasing screws and nuts.
To both exhibitors and visitors, targeting Indonesia market is mainly because of its vast population amounting 240 million people which is 40% of ASEAN’s total population and its high consumption which is around US$462 billion in 2011, the largest in South East Asia. Some other facts accompanied by supporting figures from year 2011 can explain more why Indonesia may offer tremendous business prospects:
1. Total foreign investment increased by 18% and inward foreign direct investment (FDI) amounting US$18.2 billion reflect strong investment interest of foreign companies.
2. Having produced more vehicles than Thailand, Indonesia becomes ASEAN’s major car manufacturing base.
3. Auto sales reach 870,000 and is estimated to increase by 1 million in 2012, making it one of the world’s largest motor vehicles market.
4. Indonesia is well-known worldwide for its quality indoor and outdoor wooden furniture. It exports 75% of its furniture. In 2010, the export of furniture reached US$2.04 billion while rattan product export increases from US$55 million in 2011 to US$92 million in the first half of 2012.
5. Indonesian furniture manufacturers actively seek quality manufacturing machines, tools, and fastener components to boost export with the support of the government as part of the country’s effort to spur further economic growth.
Get it FREE!
U.S. Fed raises interest rates, signals two more rate hikes in 2018
Wenshou Jinsheng Fastener: Focus on Quality
One-Stop Supplier of Stainless Steel Fasteners—Dongtai Huawei Actively Develops Global Markets